Monday, May 11, 2009

Hi, Microsoft blog?

Well isn't it convenient to blog in Microsoft Word like what I'm doing right now? yes. I mean MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2007.

Yeah, unconformity (is it even a word lolz ESL!) isn't my thing, so yeah back blogging again ><;;

Expect no frequent updates coz yeah I AM an IB student, just in case you didn't know.

HEREEEE COMMMMESSSS SOMETHINGGGG… random:

Jane Eyre "ejaculate/d" count so far: 7; similar number of "gay"s. (haven't finished reading it though)

Now this first blog with end with a riddle:

  • It belongs to the homogenous series
  • It's functional group is aldehyde
  • It is a trans- isomer of a short carbon chain
  • It react by an Sn2 mechanism (aka backside attack) this is when pedophiles nucleophiles come in!

man, this is such a fun way to check out the chem study guide xD


 

p.s. if youre laughing your head/ass off at my url, the explanation for this is that I cbf thinking of another name coz everything I want to use are UNAVAILABLE :@ I must put in effort in chem from now on as I got my ONLY B for effort on my report card and that was for CHEM T______________T.

ok bye.

3 comments: